OMG I GOT PERMISSION THEY SAID YES.. SUPER SYKED HERE.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting on the back deck to be removed..I know theres coins there ..clad that is.. but thats where that huge huge tree trunk is, right smack dab in the middle of this deck..so I wanna hunt around that big time... and I believe they will be tearing up the old parking paved area, which is fine by me... old coins gotta be there... I can always hope... so far I have found not alot.. did find a cover for a skeleton keyhole..kinda neat looking that is..rest is regular clad so far.. but I cant wait to get inside, I did peek in and man its a mess,flooring missing and torn up walls torn too.. so now I see why he had me sign the waiver.. am due to call him and find out more info on when they will be taking the house down.. so thats it for now.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
While you are waiting measure and log the outside dimensions of the house. Then go inside and measure and log all the rooms. Sometimes small areas got walled off and left open for storage then later when they were completely walled off that old stuff was left in there. Lots of goodies and antiques in those secret rooms. siegfried schlagrule

dakotama95

Feb 26, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, White's DFX
I can't wait to see wht you are able to find. Sonds like a good place to hunt. Have you taken any pictures of the property? It may be helpful later on especially if you can tell that the building has been added onto over the years. Then you wil have different outside perimeters to search besides the current building structure.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, Bootybay,

How are things going? I've been wondering what kind of progress you are having with this old place. How is the story going so far? Would you like to bring us up to date with it? Hopefully it is working out good for you.

Here's wishing you again the best of luck with this location.

Ray karenray08

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UGH NOTHINGS going on yet.. I cant do anymore till they tear it down, rip up all the concrete in the parking lot, which is a weird lot to begin with..theres like 5 parking lots in a weird pattern so am stuck till then.. and man its frustrating.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the place is stuck in some legal mumbo jumbo...nothings changed at all... its so over grown, half burnt down.. and I wait for something to change concerning it.. I did get to peek inside, what a dang shame, the old floor planks.. its just awesome to see the old craftsmanship and to think it will all be torn down.. a crying shame... so again,I sit and wait.. just like I been waiting on the hanging tree one too..different spot, but I think that woman is stoking me big time.. its been like 3 yrs I think I been waiting on that one... kinda gave up on that one.. but this one I wait and watch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread