afraid to ask

T

trish76642

ok lets see if this is better....Here ya go AA. I measured them and they are 2ft x 2ft 2 1/2 inches, they have XX12 written on the back of them, im assuming 1912? If so that would make them 96yrs old. The picture of the woman is the one that scared my kids, they said she looks evil...lol SHe was probably tired from that long wagon ride she had to make to get her picture taken. Let me know what you think. No Jimb, no odor :wink:...

Attachments

• AntiquePics1.jpg
    AntiquePics1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 313
  • AntiquePic4.jpg
    AntiquePic4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 327
  • AntiquePic5.jpg
    AntiquePic5.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 299

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Just want to add, for those who can't accept that an object can keep a "memory" of things, that if you take a piece of steel and hammer it on an anvil, the iron molecules actually start to align (perpendicular to the direction of the hammer blows) and thus becomes slightly magnetic, keeping a "memory" of the hammer blows. Likewise, stone that contains minor amounts of iron ore often has the iron molecules aligned with the North - South magnetic poles, which changes over time but the stone keeps the "memory" of what it was when the stone was formed. So it is not such a far stretch IN science that objects might also "record" some events, though not quite like a movie camera.

Interesting thread BTW.
Oroblanco

T

trish76642

Oroblanco said:
Just want to add, for those who can't accept that an object can keep a "memory" of things, that if you take a piece of steel and hammer it on an anvil, the iron molecules actually start to align (perpendicular to the direction of the hammer blows) and thus becomes slightly magnetic, keeping a "memory" of the hammer blows. Likewise, stone that contains minor amounts of iron ore often has the iron molecules aligned with the North - South magnetic poles, which changes over time but the stone keeps the "memory" of what it was when the stone was formed. So it is not such a far stretch IN science that objects might also "record" some events, though not quite like a movie camera.

Interesting thread BTW.
Oroblanco
Thats brilliant Oroblanco...and i do believe it! I like the way you explained that....

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
Oroblanco said:

Interesting thread BTW.
Oroblanco
Thats brilliant Oroblanco...and i do believe it! I like the way you explained that....
very good oroblanco interesting. Trish i know what scared your kids for $10 i will explain :D

T

trish76642

aa battery said:
~Trish~ said:
Oroblanco said:

Interesting thread BTW.
Oroblanco
very good oroblanco interesting. Trish i know what scared your kids for $10 i will explain :D
ROTFLMAO!!!!! GOOD ONE AA! You cracked me up on that one! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you nut! LMAO

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok never mind the $10 this ones on me look at the large pics and stand back a couple feet. Now move from left to right maybe four feet each way. Is it me or do their eyes follow you. That might have been the problem. :help:

T

trish76642

aa battery said:
ok never mind the $10 this ones on me look at the large pics and stand back a couple feet. Now move from left to right maybe four feet each way. Is it me or do their eyes follow you. That might have been the problem. :help:
HAHAAAAAAAAAAA GOD OH MIGHTY! What am i gonna do with you???!!!! ROTFL!
You tickled yourself too didnt cha?! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You made my night Dbl A!...i havent laughed that hard in a longgggg time.... ;D :D :-*

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
aa battery said:
HAHAAAAAAAAAAA GOD OH MIGHTY! What am i gonna do with you???!!!! ROTFL!
You tickled yourself too didnt cha?! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You made my night Dbl A!...i havent laughed that hard in a longgggg time.... ;D :D :-*
:angel12:

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:

Interesting thread BTW.
Oroblanco

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok maybe i'll buy the vibrations bit,but the original post was about "luck".i idea of a "curse" on something is something i just can't buy.we bought the house i'm living in now over 17 years.there was a couple w/kids there before us and he commited suicide,we heard from neighbors about "strange"things happening there over the years.i never saw anything close to strange except the creepy looking guy looking back at me in the mirror.not saying what you guys isn't true,but maybe its what someone told me years ago,ya gotta have faith to believe in this stuff,but to me that just sound like a "copout"

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
there are definitely energy's out there we don't understand. a strait shooting guy i worked with told me about this, when he was in his 20's, he rented a old house [early 1800's] with a roommate, lived there a while, board one day they decided to check out the addeck, it had a small opening to get up there, found a big old portrait of a gruff looking gentleman, they thought it was pretty cool and decided to hang it down stairs, it wouldn't fit through the addeck entrance, so they cut the hole bigger and hung it in the living room, well that night he was awoken by his bed shaking and a voice told him to "get out of my house", he said he was gone in a flash, he wouldn't go back and had his buddy move his stuff out

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
[/quote] i envy your experiences because i wanted to be an archaeologist but somethings cant be understood :dontknow:
[/quote]

yep!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thompy said:
there are definitely energy's out there we don't understand. a strait shooting guy i worked with told me about this, when he was in his 20's, he rented a old house [early 1800's] with a roommate, lived there a while, board one day they decided to check out the addeck, it had a small opening to get up there, found a big old portrait of a gruff looking gentleman, they thought it was pretty cool and decided to hang it down stairs, it wouldn't fit through the addeck entrance, so they cut the hole bigger and hung it in the living room, well that night he was awoken by his bed shaking and a voice told him to "get out of my house", he said he was gone in a flash, he wouldn't go back and had his buddy move his stuff out
i never had that happen to me but i have heard stories

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Terrific thread, aa!

I haven't experienced anything from any of my finds, but I won't make fun of anyone; I have had a couple of very "mild" experiences in a different situation.

Back in 1929, my uncle and his buddy were the first to have a radio; they built it themselves; a quartz radio. Now, the geeks have been talking about using quartz for data storage - or have they already managed to get that going? What was science fiction is now plain ol' science (think Stargate & data crystals).

Who knows what's next, but it's gonna be a wild ride finding out.

Nan

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
interesting i often wondered if that happened to people that hunt indian artifacts
[/quote]

I've always been curious about that as well ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one knows they all died mysteriously last Haloween. M :dontknow: nty

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Well, in Europe start to be scary the story of Oetzi (pron. 'Etszi'), the mummy from the Italian Alps found in the melting ice, in 1991. It dates at the bronze age (5300 b.p). All his stuff was near him: axe, bow, rope, hat, a woven grass cloak and leather vest and shoes...an incredible discovery, totally casual.
Scientist were enthusiast as well as they assumed he was a sciaman or a medicine man (with a tattoed body),..They also found he was died as hit by a flint arrowhead.

The forensic doc that firstly examined the body died after a short period with a car crash. Then the man who led him to the body; then the journalist who firstly had the story exclusive; then the hiker who found firstly the body (he was lost and frozen in the same zone of the body find!!!) and the chief of the expedition went in search of him; then the archaeologist who wrote the most important book over the mummy and who dated firstly the artifacts; then another writer of a book on Oetzi...Everybody died before a natural life end...

http://www.crystalinks.com/oetzi.html

C'mon, tell me it's not a curse as the Tutankhamon one....:-((((

Melvin

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I think it was a" witch craft Crystal". I need to know what color it was to know if it was. Don't mess with that stuff its only for the experts,like me, somewhat :-\ I can't tell you every thing about witch craft. :(I don't do witch only study it and the books,i will look it up.

Bootybay said:
AA listen, if you know what item it is...get rid of it... I am serious... I purchased a Crystal I wanted off of eBay years ago.. I had to have it.. well, no sooner does it arrive, everything went wrong in my house, cars breaking down, also my appliances and worst of all major fighting in the house and I mean like screaming matches, plus things were missing, like I knew I put the keys on the dinning room table and then they were gone, where did I find them, in my dresser drawer???? like what the H is going on.. so after a few days of all hell breaking loose, it hit me... the crystal, I put it in a brown paper bag and out the door and off my property it went... then all the sudden, things stopped going wrong, the fights stopped, the missing things stopped.. so listen to your gut feelings on things... if you get a bad vibe on it... dint bring it into your home... I hope this makes sense to ya and helps you as well.... and try to figure out which item it is and dump it.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
melvin_it said:
Well, in Europe start to be scary the story of Oetzi (pron. 'Etszi'), the mummy from the Italian Alps found in the melting ice, in 1991. It dates at the bronze age (5300 b.p). All his stuff was near him: axe, bow, rope, hat, a woven grass cloak and leather vest and shoes...an incredible discovery, totally casual.
Scientist were enthusiast as well as they assumed he was a sciaman or a medicine man (with a tattoed body),..They also found he was died as hit by a flint arrowhead.

The forensic doc that firstly examined the body died after a short period with a car crash. Then the man who led him to the body; then the journalist who firstly had the story exclusive; then the hiker who found firstly the body (he was lost and frozen in the same zone of the body find!!!) and the chief of the expedition went in search of him; then the archaeologist who wrote the most important book over the mummy and who dated firstly the artifacts; then another writer of a book on Oetzi...Everybody died before a natural life end...

http://www.crystalinks.com/oetzi.html

C'mon, tell me it's not a curse as the Tutankhamon one....:-((((

Melvin
hmm dont know maybe Italians dont like to be dug up :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread