Has there ever been life on Mars?

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will we find that at one time many eons ago there was life on Mars? Are we the Martians that came to the Earth to escape some catastrophe? Or Did the ancient Atlantians or some other lost race go to Mars to escape some Catastrophe here? Or were there real aliens on Mars at one time long ago? Or do you think that Mars is just a dead world?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mars is a dead world. Water-based ice has been found at the poles, but the presence of water does not mean life.
I believe that water will be found throughout the universe because that was the first substance God created. Life will be found only on Earth. You may laugh now, but I will be proved correct. ;D Just read Genesis Chapter 1.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
:icon_profileright: I'm waiting for the first legends of 'secret societies with vast treasure' on Mars stories to appear. :icon_profileleft:

Jay

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna said:
:icon_profileright: I'm waiting for the first legends of 'secret societies with vast treasure' on Mars stories to appear. :icon_profileleft:

Jay

Hollyweird already did that once; twice; three times. (at least) ;D

B

BIG61AL

Water on mar is now a given
Was there liquid water... very likely
was there significant amounts of water ..... again very likely
did any life inhabit young mars with its liquid water.....unclear at this point but it certainly was possible, further manned missions may or may not find the evidence

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Now is the time to buy on Mars. Get in while land is cheap.

I already own land on the moon. Some sucker let 1000 acres go for only $1 an acre. HeeheeHee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread