Coiltek 10x 8 treasure seeker

6mmslayer

Aug 17, 2019
Va
Detector(s) used
Excalibur detech coil. Tesoro tiger shark, Xp deus 2, Nokta Anfibio muli, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone tried this on a Excalibur or sovereign? Have the detech 10x12 and the 12x15. I think those are the correct measurements. Was wanting something a little smaller like a 12x8 and hopefully deeper than a factory Excalibur 2 coil. Thanks

OP
OP

6mmslayer

Aug 17, 2019
Va
Detector(s) used
Excalibur detech coil. Tesoro tiger shark, Xp deus 2, Nokta Anfibio muli, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant 12x8 Coiltek. Sorry

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt that will give you much more depth than stock. More coverage though. I like the 15" coils for depth and coverage. I have both the Coiltek WOT and the NEL Attack. They get more depth than anything I've used.

OP
OP

6mmslayer

Aug 17, 2019
Va
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stock coil has good depth although the detech coils I have are definitely deeper I always like tinkering with something. I am getting ready to send a stock one in to get the grey ghost headphones on. I figured I might as well try another coil. I had a stock 800 coil that I really liked it seemed to go deeper then the Excalibur ll coil but the coating on it fstarted to dry rot so i replaced with a detech. Thanks for the advice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread