cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can get them new from Minelab, but, they're kind of pricey for some reason. Hopefully someone has a good used one for you. Good Luck!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost 2 of the adapter parts at the same time once...

in one stupid move of forgetting to remove them from packs after charging and just pulling plug instead (which I no longer do because of the following)

SO... what did I do when I saw them ? ... I remove them and sit them on the bumper of vehicle while getting setup...

THEN... it dawns on me... AFTER I was already driving down the road that I had done that... and prayed somehow they would miraculously still be there when I stopped.

BUT...

They weren't. heh

That little brain fart cost me 150... and that was back um...... sheesh right after they were released.

$75 each... TIMES 2 ! ..... arrrrrrg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I lost mine somehow. Anybody have one available or know where to get one? I've got the charger, just can't find the adapter for some reason.

Those charging adapters are $75 each from ML, dont know anyone selling them for less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread