Favorite fast food coffee?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
blended vente chocolate brownie frappacino from Starbucks....and you are right, it is not coffee, it is dessert! lol gracious, I have not had one of those in probably hmmmmm 4 years...wonder if they still have them! :tongue3:

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Starbucks Cappuccino. :coffee2: No flavoring just coffee and frothed milk....yummmm.....In Alaska they have coffee "shacks" stuck in the middle of nowhere and their Cappuccino was to die for!! :thumbsup:

K

Kentucky Kache

It use to be Hardees, until they changed everything. Now it's McDonald's. But wherever I get it I have to make sure it's fresh...they'll hand you anything.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Panera!! Killer Coffee and a bottemless cup. You serve yourself and can even have a china cup! They even have a "punch card" for a free cup. Joe

OP
OP
E59

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Next time I go to Starbucks I am looking for that brownie Frappucino! I haven't seen it even though I am there once or twice a month but maybe they will still make it for me.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It would definitely be worth it! lol Those things are delightful to say the least! :tongue3:

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I really enjoy McD's iced coffees, although most purists wouldn't consider it "real" coffee. Vanilla is the best. :thumbsup:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only do regular Black coffee.

Don't drink it at Fast food places.

Only from Gas Station/mini Markets, Truck stops,
& mine & friends Houses

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coffee is like beer, some people say it all tastes alike. But a real coffee drinker can tell the difference. Fast food doesn't have coffee. They have colored water. I can't stand all the fancy schmancy coffee houses either. I drink the better part of a 10 cup pot of coffee a day and have for years. It's Folgers regular blend, perked, not dripped in an old camping pot I bought 30 years ago. It'll be a lot better when I get it broken in. :wink: I've tried it all , everything from expresso to Lattee. Iced coffee, gag, cough, cough, vile tasting stuff. I tried coffee made over a wooden fire out beside the road and served tiny little cups in Libya. They put about a cup of sugar in about 5 ounces of water and a double hand full of grounds and it is like syrup. Tastes like camel poo smells, but if you are a guest you drink it or dishonor the household. My best going out coffee is at Village Inn but only one of three Village Inns in town 'cause they use a high dollar blend of coffee but the others don't. The franchise owner is Lebanese and won't tell me where he gets his coffe. Otherwise, it's homestyle for me. Come on over some time and I'll perk you a cup or two. Monty

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i dont know if you guys have Dunkin Donuts in other parts of the country but they make great coffee. WaWa markets (another thing probably not in all of the country) has the worst.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had Dunkin Donuts many years ago I think I liked it.
If I remember right I had a Coupon For a Free Bag of their Coffee grounds.

My coffeee gotta be at least Double Strength to taste like Coffee

& Maxwell House.

Have been thinking about trying Folgers but it's hard to switch

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
hollowpointred said:
i dont know if you guys have Dunkin Donuts in other parts of the country but they make great coffee. WaWa markets (another thing probably not in all of the country) has the worst.
:thumbsup:Cup-o-Joe from D.D.

Bullfrog1

Oct 24, 2008
My favorite fast food coffee is from Burger King! It's pre-mixed in a box, no matter which one I go to, it always tastes the same! I hate weak coffee, or where it is made by different employees, that's when the taste and strength always change! I like consistancy! :coffee2: :D

OP
OP
E59

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Monty, maybe that coffee they won't tell you about is the kind from the back end of a Civet cat! Ha ha, I don't know if you've heard of it but it's really expensive.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
This doesnt have to do with my fav. ...just the whole coffee thing got me thinkin...of the thousands of pots of java I have brewed, Ive yet to have a pot smell of dishrag.It seems that many quick stops have mastered this blend. Why is this ??...cant these people smell ??....are people actually paying over a buck for this and ingesting it??
Anyone else notice?

mishawakian

Feb 16, 2009
Mishawaka,Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizum IV
Anything black and "violent"

None of that cream and sugar crap.No "nutty" coffee.

I gave up buying coffee at any fastfood joint/gas station.I figured I'll save the money and just brew my own at home.I know it's fresh and I have handled it my own.I'm not insinuating that any coffee that is not home brewed is not sanitary,but I sometimes vision coughing/hacking people grabbing the coffee pot and cups.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
My coffeee gotta be at least Double Strength to taste like Coffee

& Maxwell House.
=========================================================================
We usually use Maxwell House too, but lately the wife has been buying the pound bags of Dunkin Donut
whole bean & grinding it fresh every pot, seems to taste better. And I agree, if the coffee isn't strong
enough to float a silver half-dollar, it's not fit too drink.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread