Wendys ?

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Sure aint up to the hype but i reckon its the best of the big 3 around here , MickeyD and BK cant hold a candle to Wendys burgers , not so sure about the chilli..im pretty sure its the same burger patties chopped up in there hidden under a few beans and peppers..its pretty gross if your a chilli fan.
Ive heard the fish is decent and my source is very critical of fish as she knows what decent fish is...not saying she said it was great.

Best fries too ..easily

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a fan of their spicy chicken sandwich, chili, fish sandwich and chocolate frosty. Not all at the same time though........well sometimes. ;D

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
what???? ever happened to the DAVES!!! Super Burger??? I loved it !!!Mushrooms and all the onions and cheese!!! Bacon too!!!
bang

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love Wendy's chili...lots of cheese and onions...had a craving the other day and just had to go get some.....I could eat it 3 times a day and never get tired of it....baconator is good too...I love just about everything there....frostys, cokes,fries......spicy chicken nuggets are the best..... :thumbsup:

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
JakefaePa said:
Sure aint up to the hype but i reckon its the best of the big 3 around here , MickeyD and BK cant hold a candle to Wendys burgers , not so sure about the chilli..im pretty sure its the same burger patties chopped up in there hidden under a few beans and peppers..its pretty gross if your a chilli fan.
Ive heard the fish is decent and my source is very critical of fish as she knows what decent fish is...not saying she said it was great.

Best fries too ..easily

You are correct about the chilli, I worked there all throughout high school. The meat that is left on the grill for too long is placed in a heated pan and once the pan is full, they chop it up and freeze it for their next chilli batch. I agree that out of the big 3, Wendys has the best burgers. Love their spicy chicken sandwich as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread