Waffle house..down south baby

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Im shocked no rednecks have shouted up the Waffle house..i loved it and i loved the hospitality and kindness shown ..i loved the south and take my hat off to the people who served me many a breakfast during my somewhat extended visit to Georgia and points beyond.

Sausage gravy on biscuits..now thats a breakfast..then they expect you to eat pancakes and bacon and eggs and ...it just goes on..i was good with the biscuits and oj.. i want to be a redneck someday and live down south..loved it.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
it takes more than the waffle house to make you a redkneck it a good start but you have to be able to eat grits southern style just butter but i can teach you how to be a red kneck for 4 easy payments of 39.95 as i write the books and get copies made at the post office i will mail you a copie it covers the most important topics of redkneckisms how to properly take a 2 fingered dip of skoal how to skin squirels how to spin possum hair into yarn so you can make socks gloves and stockin caps and how to can veggies when you aint got mason jars and what kind of clothes can get you a a-s whoppin when worn to the flea market tractor pulls and church and how to properly haggle the toothless guy at the flea market down from 2 dollars to fifty cents on the coffe can of rusty drill gits and screws. happy hunting from the southern chicken of the of the tree OLEPOSSUM

S

stefen

olepossum said:
it takes more than the waffle house to make you a redkneck it a good start but you have to be able to eat grits southern style just butter but i can teach you how to be a red kneck for 4 easy payments of 39.95 as i write the books and get copies made at the post office i will mail you a copie it covers the most important topics of redkneckisms how to properly take a 2 fingered dip of skoal how to skin squirels how to spin possum hair into yarn so you can make socks gloves and stockin caps and how to can veggies when you aint got mason jars and what kind of clothes can get you a a-s whoppin when worn to the flea market tractor pulls and church and how to properly haggle the toothless guy at the flea market down from 2 dollars to fifty cents on the coffe can of rusty drill gits and screws. happy hunting from the southern chicken of the of the tree OLEPOSSUM

Having all of his teeth pulled needs to be added to the list...and a class in RNL or Red Neck Talk aka, ESL (English as a 2nd language)...(damn, I said class like in school...how stupid of me)

Better yet...be who you are and enjoy the southern food and hospitality... :coffee2:

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waffle house is good....wife and I ate there on our honeymoon...we went the morning after the wedding...wife loves it almost as much as she loves me...I love it too....big slice of ham, toast, hash browns are the best anywhere.....steak and eggs are good too..... :thumbsup:

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eww way to greasy for me. Ate there and watched them take a 3 inch ladle of oil and put one scoop on everything they were cooking. Now biscuit kings in wv are awesome. Everything on a biscuit and tons of choices. They are great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread