Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: pizza

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2007
    michigan
    garrett ultra gta 500
    2 times

pizza

has anyone tried the new frozen pizza called california and its in a yellow box?

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    72 times
    History, Metal Detecting, and Survival & Self-Sufficiency

Re: pizza

It's actually called California Pizza Kitchen...
    http://www.cpk.com/

I've been to the restaurant and had the frozen kind from the store. Both are pretty decent...

Bran <><
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    Feb 2009
    2 times

Re: pizza

I have been there and it is preety good.
    Bang

Jul 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I very like pizza. Good luck
    Eating in hotdeal|cungmua
    ---------------------

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    991 times
    I hate to tell you that any "frozen pizza", not not a real pizza.. You need to find a good pizzeria

By right you should have titled this thread pizza-like, pizza

us
    Jul 2013
    Vietnam, Saigon
    166 times
    Dominos pizza is all over saigon now. They are popping up everywhere. Pizza hut too.

us
    Jul 2013
    a, ohio
    A $10 garage sale find.
    201 times
    Chain pizza sucks, mom and pops are where it's at. The best I ever had is Lu's in grafton ohio, and second is cocchi house in Wooster. Lu's great chunky marinara sauce smokey chews and lite dough with crispy crust. Been around for 50 years. Cocchi house the cheese is so thick they use slices and the sauce is made by a Italian immigrant. Another one that's been around for 50 years both in same places they started. But I make my own, I use to not because I didn't want to knead the dough. But heck that's easy to knead I bought a ceramic tile and I use my cast iron skillet. Make my on sauce and buy good cheese, oh so good lol. Mmmm I'm hungry!!

Ps cocchi house ships to your home a frozen pizza if anyone wants to try it.
    Last edited by Nickleanddime; Sep 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

us
    Pulltab

Jan 2013
    Orland Park
    Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
    179 times
    The best is homemade. Each of us makes our own dough and rolls it out then out our own ingredients on it. The kids lve doing this and have a ball.they dont like the cleanup after they throw flower at each oher but still have fun.

Sponsors