OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There is just something wrong with Applebee's sirloins... They must be full of preservatives and/or frozen... they are rubbery, and tasteless! I agree Texas Roadhouse steaks are pretty darned tasty !

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was posted on my BD so for steak around here go to local either Rusty Barrel or Paulines, we don't have a Applebes we got a Chilis, but I like the local owed better!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I have to agree with Marc , Applebee's steak is nasty, My wife likes the fajitas so we still go there, but everytime I order a steak, it's never prepared the way I order it. Even the last burger I ordered from them, actually came to the table still raw in the middle, I walked out, the wife can continue to eat there, but I won't.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost didn't reply to this one because it has it's ups and downs...Last year I made a trip to Killeen, Tx. and my son in law and daughter took me out for a steak dinner..yep..Applebee's. I don't know if it was because I was so hungry or what, but it was the best steak I had ever tasted...Fantastic...I got back to SC and told my wife about it and on a trip to Charleston, we stopped to try a steak there...It was horrible...i mean vile and not only was mine bad, but so was the other 2..lol Went back to Tx this year and went to the same Applebee's...got the steak and again...one of the best I have ever eaten, so I think that it has to do with the cooks..some know what they are doing and some shouldn't cook rat food...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions