strangest fast food restraunt

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a few years ago,this lil mexican joint opened.....well we would go there for lunch or whenever...had very good food,buritos like on man vs food,yeah i am talking monsters......so 1 nite me and a buddy cruise over there to get some grub,so,we are going thru the drive thru and i notice they have shots of patron on it so i look to my buddy and said lets check this out,so i ordered 2 shots w/ the grub...we pull up to the window and the waitress comes over & hands out 2, to go cups of patron,and says our food will be a minute.....so me & dude are sittin there in the drive thru @ main street sat nite @ 7pm and say cheers..so after the shot & shock,we start laughin...the girl comes back to the window and gives us the grub,so i give her back the empty cups....she says you want another 1,and i said no we are good......I pay for the food and we pull out,I am paranoid as all get out, like we are gettin set up...this is coastal NC...lil place closed about 1yr later

Attachments

• patron-silver-pic.jpg
    patron-silver-pic.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,887

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shot throuh a drive through is a little extreme. I thought a drive through liqueur store was bad enough. The sign on the one a few town over said if you cant walk or stagger in drive up and get your beer. That one is also closed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread