Hot Dogs!

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mat, you sure know your dogs...and it's lunchtime too.

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
A stop at Floe's hot dogs on Rt. 1 in Cape Neddick, Maine was always a must for me. Famous from Fort Kent, Maine to the Florida Keys.

If you want the best store bought hotdogs, you have to try "Albert's" brand. They are still linked together and man do they have a great flavor!

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
One of my favorite foods , in europe there are laws to distinquish what is a hot dog and what is a frankfurter etc..the hot dog being floor sweepings.
Just thought id leave a note for anybody in Bucks county Pa..do yourself a favour and get yourself down to Illgs butchers , they are a german family and let me tell you..the quality can not be beat..couldnt beat it with a stick..best ever.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
The "Famous lunch", Congress st.,Troy,N.Y. (I've been going there for over 40 years.)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
In Pensacola,FL.There were 2 girls selling hotdogs on a corner all summer back about '88.They wore hot pants and no bra.You had to stop and buy two dogs.Of course after the purchase you threw them away but the transaction was great!

Muddy Treats

Mar 28, 2009
Where The Rivers Meet, WV
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my dogs with sauce and slaw. they call it the "mountaineer" hot dog in west virginia. They are AWESOME! I use to add onions to it.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite would have to be Jimmy John's on Rt.202 SE PA

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember Kahn's hot dogs at Three Rivers Stadium back when I was a kid back in Pittsburgh. Mmmmmmm

I was just in New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. Our first stop was Rutts Hut for a couple of dogs.
Mmmmmmm

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave up eating meat hotdogs about 6months ago and now eat soydogs,made from soybeans,there a little more exspenive but the taste soooooo much better. :icon_sunny:

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
Willes winnie wagon is the best!! Down in south east Georgia. Brunswic to be atsac. the burgers are great too!
bang

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread