BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETrac/Sun Ray X-1/Titan 2000 XD Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately no silver this time around. Went to a local park today and I guess I'm getting rid of the easy stuff so I can get down to real business........

Also dug two (2) tokens of some type that I'm in the process of cleaning to see what they are.

IMG_0001.jpg

OP
OP
BlackZ51Vett

BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One token appears to be an arcade token or simular....three M's on one side and a starburst type symbol on the other.......

The other token appear to be a Tax Token of some sork. I'm still trying to clean but one side has "Arizona Tax Commission with a shield of some type one side. Thre other side I'm still trying to get clean enough to read.........any thoughts?????

OP
OP
BlackZ51Vett

BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K. This is a good picture of the tax token like I found but mine is in far far worse shape. apparently vintage 1940's......

aztaxtoken.jpg

OP
OP
BlackZ51Vett

BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's mine....as you can see my tax token is in very bad shape. I'm afraid to try to clean it any further.............

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Skywola

Jul 5, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
The dimes and quarters weather the time in the ground a lot better than the pennies. I've found pennies that are almost completely dissolved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread