ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more silver dimes from the house I detected yesterday. '44-S and a '43-P merc. 4 wheaties ('16-P, '55-D, and 2 that are barely unreadable for now). Also found 2 tokens (so far pretty much unreadable as well), 92 cents in clad (2 quarters, 3 dimes, 12 memorials), and a small gold pendant with the letter "G". Its not marked, and gold plated at best. Still made my heart skip a beat to see something small, round, and gold pop out of a plug!

UPDATE: I have identified the 3 tokens found so far...neat, but nothing valuable. 1. Masury Paint Co. token - reads "Masury is Good Paint" 2. Cracker Jack Presidential token - the side with the President is pretty much gone, but the words one the reverse "Join the Cracker Jack Mystery Club" are mostly there. 3. A heads/tails brass novelty coin. Slightly bigger than a U.S. quarter. Obverse reads "Heads" and pictures the top half of a naked woman. Reverse "tails" naturally shows the rest of her. ;D

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The naughty head/tails tokens are always fun to find. ModernMiner here on Tnet seems to have a knack for finding them also. :tongue3: It's cool that you have been able to get out and hunt. :thumbsup:

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you are tearing it up....where is Brookland,Arkansas????......what are you close to.......good look and good hunting :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
A

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brookland is a small town between Goobertown and Pleasant Grove. :tongue3:

I'm about 5 miles North of Jonesboro.

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goobertown?????must have missed that one....and I thought I had been everywhere in Arkansas....been to Toadsuck, Bee Branch, Ink, Potter, Board Camp, Romance, ....know how to get to Hot Springs???...go thru Burnt Blanket, then Scorched Mattress then you hit Hot Springs...hahahahahahahahaha......old joke :laughing9: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread