Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm adding the ad from Craigslist of this necklace. I tried over a few days to locate it but no luck with my F-4. I also tried using a rake (with 2" tines) and my PI but also no luck.

If anyone has already found it I hope you'll consider returning it. I'm sure the reward will be better than the melt value (AND it's the right thing to do)

HH Joe

"Hello,

I was at the beach Monday for Labor day, and My Necklace was lost in the sand... It is a small gold necklace with a gold cross charm that is very old, and it is engraved on the back but hard to read...

"WW to JW 11/18/49"

I am offering a reward for its return... I am very serious... this necklace means more to me than anything, So please, if you happen to come across it North of Main Street Pier in Huntington Beach... by the first lifeguard tower
Please call 714-469-3881

Analisa"

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be a great feather in your cap to find your own lost necklace with your own detector since you know the area you lost it in. good luck

Got_4by4

Feb 9, 2009
Treasure Valley Id
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be a great feather in your cap to find your own lost necklace with your own detector since you know the area you lost it in. good luck

I don't believe you read the post from Dr. Joe about the necklace lost by Analisa

Joe just said that he tried and couldn't find it.

AND IT WAS OVER THREE YEARS AGO!!! DON"T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO?

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrJoePrime

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
DON"T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO?

Labor day is coming up in a few days...wonder if one of the HB detector guys might have found it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread