Sacramento, California MD Enthusists Here?

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
SushiDog

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not checked out the club as of yet....you know....I am somewhat introverted, and I like to pretty much stay to myself....I am just looking for another person to kind of buddy up with once in awhile....thanks so much for responding....SushiDog

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello Sushi dog, I stop in this site every now and then but follow the Whites forum on a regular basis, the detecting buffs are a fun group of folks that share the same passion for detecting, intro or not :tongue3: its a fun club to just visit, I hunt alot at discovery and southland park areas if ya want to do some hunting

see ya on the battlefields
Dale

OP
OP
SushiDog

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! That sounds good.....perhaps we can exchange some email, or even a phone call....let me know what you think....SushiDog

dpdelcollo

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2010
Antelope CA (Sacramento)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace350
I am in the sac area as well. I am new to this hobby but learning fast. I joined SVDB but haven't made it to a meeting. I made it to one of their "day in the park" hunts which was nice. I plan on going to more but my schedule is so choppy that it's hard to make regularly scheduled events. I also joined their meet ups board hoping to join up with one or two other people for short notice outings, but so far no one seems to use that board.

OP
OP
SushiDog

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dpdelcollo!....Up until a few days ago, I think I was the only person here from Sacramento, then a post by Hefty appeared a few days ago, and he is from Sacramento too....and now you....LQQKs like there are three of us....I am really a "lone wolf", and I am not into the clubs, and things like that....I guess you would say that I am a leaf blowing in the wind.....I will eventually hook up with Hefty, and I am very comfortable with that, and if things turn out that the three of us can hook up some time, then I am okay with that too....BUT....I am not interested in expanding our "crew" to more than three.....this is my preference, and I can't speak for Hefty.....I hope this 411 helps....SushiDog

echavez2183

Jun 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is Manny I know this post is almost 6 years old. I am new to metal detecting and also live in the Sacramento area. Always looking to go out metal detecting. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Hey there Manny, : There's a club in Sacramento. The Sacramento Valley Detector Buffs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread