GPAA CLAIM
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett ProPointer
    33 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

GPAA CLAIM

Just a few Pics of a GPAA Claim.
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy."
    President John F. Kennedy

us
    Oct 2011
    VENTURA COUNTY, CA
    WHITES EAGLE
    6 times

Re: GPAA CLAIM

Hey M C,

Which GPAA claim is this?

H_S

us
    Sep 2011

Re: GPAA CLAIM

Yes which claim is this? I've been to all the GPAA claims around Bakersfield area and beyond. It looks like this might be the claim in the Keyesville/Lake Isabella area?

us
    Aug 2011
    Riverside CA
    Current: Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whites GMZ, Fisher New Gol
    779 times
    Hmmm.... looks a bit like bautista canyon?
    "We all have the right to find people's lost items and claim them as our own"
    Peggy Hill

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicscott
    Hmmm.... looks a bit like bautista canyon?
    This is called CLC CLAIM sorry for the late response
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy."

us
    Mar 2013
    Northern California
    1 times
    Are any of the GPAA claims worth any beans to go to? I live in northern California, and there are only 6 with in the driving distance I am willing to go, and that is about 2.5 3 hrs drive. I hear that the claims are all used up, and have been dug through for years and not worth the time or effort let alone the gas wasted. How do you guys feel about them?

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    33 times
    You will find gold but it is allot tougher now. I can also atest I was skeptical at first. It also takes a while to find the sweet spot just deoends on how hard you want to work for it. I am just a GPAA member and have been skunked more times then I have toes and fingers. I would also love to find the gold. The whole point is when I do you can sure bet I will post pics. I also held a 8.7 oz gold nugget found by terry hughes in the El Oasos memorial day 2009 so I know there out there. I realy go out to get fresh air and have my time, finding gold is just another benefit.

us
    Mar 2013
    Northern California
    1 times
    I agree with you in that it's probably more work considering. Also I do love being outdoors also, so it's never to bad of a day.

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    33 times
    I do allot of metal detecting I have found some nice items and have posted it here check it out

us
    Mar 2013
    Northern California
    1 times
    Hmm i looked around but only see the pics above of the claim, can you post.links? Also where are you, I'm northern California.

Sponsored Links