New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friend,

Here is what I have: The Twilight Mine is located in Ventura County California, the closest incorporated town is Fillmore, the mine is located in the USGS Devils Heart Peak Quad, there is a creek near by called Spring Canyon Creek and there are several oil wells and a water tower too.
The gps coordinates are: N 34.50721 and W -118.88 the elevation above sea level is 3,044.
I should also note that the mine is smack in the middle of the Sespe Condor sanctuary and that there is a dirt road that passes right by it as seen by satellite imagery.

Good luck my friend.

riverdiver

Sep 27, 2011
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rick,

I found some more info for you, send me your email via pm and I will forward the satellite image for you. If you start out on Rose Valley Lake road and follow it to NF-6n31 to Sespe River to Alder Creek to Squaw Flat, at the 3 way intersection of Squaw Flat and NF-6n16 take an unnamed dirt road to the left and follow it past 3 switchbacks and upon crossing the second creek you will see 6 white storage vessels and some low buildings on the right, just past these structures on the same side is a dirt road (looks unused) going to 3 old storage tanks, at the end of this road/fire break is the gps location for the mine, you will see this feature in the photo link I will send you.

Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread