Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Ray

Feb 2013
    Camino, Ca
    3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
    2 times
    Prospecting

GPAA Claim info El Dorado County

I was just woundering if anyone has been or have heard anything about these claims one is by Georgetown Ca (Three R's claim) and the other is in Grizzly Flats Ca (Gold Quest Claim). Or if anyone has/Knows a claim for sale/Lease in the El Dorado National Forest

Jan 2013
    10 times
    We tried to find the claim, the directions are terrible with missing turns, the road long and unkept. We wasted an entire day looking for the claim, the directions are more then 20 miles off. We turned around after 12 miles down the rock creek road when the booklet says 8.7 and went home, wasted fuel and gold if we went to another non GPAA area.... We will think twice before trusting the GPAA booklet ever again, the worst part was the look on my wifes face how sad she was at a wasted day, we worked so hard and planned for a wonderful day on the river. Whom ever wrote the directions.....I will keep those thoughts off the Internet..........!!!! Most unprofessional printing
    Last edited by Gold!; Apr 07, 2013 at 08:35 PM.

us
    Ray

Feb 2013
    Camino, Ca
    3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
    2 times
    Prospecting
    I think I found the claim on Rock Creek,I went through Georgetown and then turned down Rock Creek Rd and went just a little ways pass there mileage and came across a bridge and on one side you could work the creek and on the other you couldn't as the book said but there was no claim markers so I really don't know if I was on the claim or not, didn't find anything I have been to two GPAA claims (I think nothing is marked) and have found nothing.
    I never found the one over in Grizzly Flats according to my GPS unit I got within 300' but it was straight down.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links