Quandary this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2010
    Minelab GT; Sov Elite
    3761 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Quandary this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......

Quandary was solved in a couple of seconds....there's no gold to be found on the bathroom floor

Another beautiful sunny day...why spend it on my hands and knees cleaning that old tile floor... got to the beach at noon and hunted for 3 hrs.

As I was walking along the dune line in the dry sand with the GT in hand, and taking in the serene view of the ocean, I heard that unmistakable low solid tone, and looked down at the sand to see a gold ring laying right on top of the sand! ...Didn't even have to work for that one.

( B63....I think that "high 5" brought me luck) 8)

Fully aware that had the GT taken another route ...like a couple of inches to the left or right , and me gazing out at the ocean, I definitely would have missed the ring Careless detecting...won't happen again.
    Ring has no stamping inside the band...but tested 12 K with gold test kit.

The key: TECO stands for Timber Engineering Company. Established in 1933, TECO was bought out in 1988. The company did testing on timber for various uses.

Here's a couple of pics.

thanks for looking...now if you 'll excuse me...I have a bathroom floor to wash

Lorraine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 7390.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	51144   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 7399.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	51145  
    Quod facis bene fac

us
    Aug 2007
    NJ
    EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
    119 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: Quandry this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......

Dang Lorraine, your a gold magnet..I swear...nice score ...better then cleaning the bathroom floor... lol
    Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor  in the morning, satan shudders and says, OH CHIT, SHE'S AWAKE.

us
    Jan 2007
    PIRATE ,CT
    Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
    288 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Re: Quandary this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......

8) Lorraine more "high 5" for more luck you are great WTG

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links