Quandary this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Quandary was solved in a couple of seconds....there's no gold to be found on the bathroom floor :laughing7:

Another beautiful sunny day...why spend it on my hands and knees cleaning that old tile floor... got to the beach at noon and hunted for 3 hrs. :hello2:

As I was walking along the dune line in the dry sand with the GT in hand, and taking in the serene view of the ocean, I heard that unmistakable low solid tone, and looked down at the sand to see a gold ring laying right on top of the sand! :o ...Didn't even have to work for that one.

( B63....I think that "high 5" brought me luck) 8)

Fully aware that had the GT taken another route ...like a couple of inches to the left or right , and me gazing out at the ocean, I definitely would have missed the ring Careless detecting...won't happen again. ::)
Ring has no stamping inside the band...but tested 12 K with gold test kit.

The key: TECO stands for Timber Engineering Company. Established in 1933, TECO was bought out in 1988. The company did testing on timber for various uses.

Here's a couple of pics.

thanks for looking...now if you 'll excuse me...I have a bathroom floor to wash :hello:

Lorraine

Attachments

• Picture 7390.jpg
    Picture 7390.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 7399.jpg
    Picture 7399.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 221

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Quandry this morning: clean the bathroom floor , or head for the beach ?......

Dang Lorraine, your a gold magnet..I swear...nice score ...better then cleaning the bathroom floor... lol :thumbsup:

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
8) Lorraine more "high 5" for more luck you are great WTG :wav:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread