Im not through with this old beach yet..1927 "merc", and a mysterious medallion

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm not through with this old beach yet..1927 "merc", and a mysterious medallion

Yesterday, I went back to the beach that I had hunted a couple of days ago......lots of area still to cover, but I'm gettin' there.

Found the usual sinkers, a "merc" , and an interesting ( I think) medallion ? Egyptian ? Indian ? ? African ? Caribbean ? Mexican origin

Any help with ID'ing would be appreciated

Also found another old spoon...misplaced it at present; will post pic later if I can find it

Here's pics ( including before and after photos of "merc " and medallion)

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

Attachments

• Picture 7452.jpg
    Picture 7452.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 273

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Re: I'm not through with this old beach yet..1927 "merc", and a mysterious medallion

:icon_thumleft: :wav: Nice finds Lorraine OK you don't have to ask me twice i'll help you at that beach just show me the way... :angel9: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
lorraine

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Re: I'm not through with this old beach yet..1927 "merc", and a mysterious medallion

BOXING63 said:
:icon_thumleft: :wav: Nice finds Lorraine OK you don't have to ask me twice i'll help you at that beach just show me the way... :angel9: :icon_thumright:

Head East, young man...head East :hello:

Lorraine

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

lorraine said:
BOXING63 said:

Head East, young man...head East :hello:

Lorraine
:dontknow: your the best Lorraine... :laughing7:

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Hello Lorraine...you sent me in the wrong direction :icon_scratch: i'm just getting back from going east now i'm going west :-\

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

I don't know about that pendant Lorraine I would just hope it isnt some sort of fertility god! congrats on the merc

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BOXING63 said:
Hello Lorraine...you sent me in the wrong direction :icon_scratch: i'm just getting back from going east now i'm going west :-\

Missed you, 63....I headed north! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread