Hi from bristol connecticut

tammyann

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I am new to hobby .....my dad had a metal detector when I was growing up and I use to take it out I the yard ....so my husband got me a ctx 3030 as a gift so I can go metal detecting ......I love to hit beaches with it once I get over my left shoulder surgery ...plus we have old one room school house not far from my home plus other schools and parks ......I have taken out in yard but since I am left handed it been tough for me use on my right shoulder .....still learning how to use it .......I like to found someone to go metal dectecting with once I feel better ......once my husband retires from his job we are going to be traveling the us for over couple of years ...my goal is ever beach area I can to use it plus other area that might be good metal detecting ......but right now I am still reading info about it and books we got as well....

Rock Rock

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I wish you a speedy recovery so you can get busy and metal detect.

I suggest you download the main manual for the CTX3030 and start reading it during your recovery. The booklet that comes with it isn't much to learn from.

You can get the main manual from minelab website.

Goodluck and keep us updated.

OP
OP
T

tammyann

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello i been reading the main manual for it during my recovery.....and learning as i been reading right along

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my baby girl lives down your way. i wouldn't mind a detecting partner once you heal. welcome to t net also

OP
OP
T

tammyann

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you....li hope to feel better soon to really enjoy using it....i do try to using on my right shoulder ....but it tough since I am left handed .....it is very nice detector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions