#17 silver of 2014

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting pretty stressed, hadn't dug silver in a week. So I stopped at last weeks permission & woohoo, #17 silver of 2014 :-)

image-4037065689.jpg

image-2161501466.jpg

image-2829418082.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't beeped my yard in months! I hope to be able to this weekend. The rain here has kept me inside, but this weekend should be nice.

I am envious of your finds! I'm hoping to get a new detector for my birthday in April. Until then I'm doing my best with the 20 year old White's Classic SL1 :)
I figure the techniques I'm perfecting without all the new technological advances will just make me that much better. My detector just has the one beep tone and the LED indicator reminds me of the old pong video game. But, it was good enough for me to find some old mini balls in a Wy ghost town back in around '99 so I should at least be able to find some things with it still. Right now I'm getting really good at picking up old nails :)

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't beeped my yard in months! I hope to be able to this weekend. The rain here has kept me inside, but this weekend should be nice.

I am envious of your finds! I'm hoping to get a new detector for my birthday in April. Until then I'm doing my best with the 20 year old White's Classic SL1 :)
I figure the techniques I'm perfecting without all the new technological advances will just make me that much better. My detector just has the one beep tone and the LED indicator reminds me of the old pong video game. But, it was good enough for me to find some old mini balls in a Wy ghost town back in around '99 so I should at least be able to find some things with it still. Right now I'm getting really good at picking up old nails :)

Thanks but check out what I dug today........ I use a 20+ year old Whites XLT, wouldn't trade it for the world

image-748768537.jpg

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Game on! Challenge accepted. I'll let you know if I find anything. We can have a low tech showdown. :)

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Game on! Challenge accepted. I'll let you know if I find anything. We can have a low tech showdown. :)

Salura, I know my local dealer & during a dry spell I considered upgrading. He convinced me not to, says the new ones have some new bells & whistles but that's it. So I'm sticking with what I know :-)

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like a new one but will keep the old trusty one too so my partner can beep to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread