Silver 20 & 21 for 2014

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent this morning sweeping this lot nice & slow, this is where I found the Walking Liberty 1/2. No more 1/2's but dug another 2 dimes, a bunch of clad & 8 wheaties. That's puts me at 21 silver for 2014.

image-698220189.jpg

image-3624972779.jpg

image-1071808515.jpg

image-1065557888.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! It's hard not to be envious DigDig.

I had a spare half hour yesterday so I took the old beast out to beep my yard and I found---

12" of rusty barbed wire and a couple mutilated aluminum cans about 4" in.

It's not silver coins, but when it comes to my yard, if it beeps, I'm digging it out just to clean it up. Eventually I'll run out of junk and start beeping the good stuff, or so I hope.8-)

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! It's hard not to be envious DigDig.

I had a spare half hour yesterday so I took the old beast out to beep my yard and I found---

12" of rusty barbed wire and a couple mutilated aluminum cans about 4" in.

It's not silver coins, but when it comes to my yard, if it beeps, I'm digging it out just to clean it up. Eventually I'll run out of junk and start beeping the good stuff, or so I hope.8-)

Thanks but by years end guys up north will smoke my silver count. I need these extra months :-) ..... I went back today at lunch, dug another Roosevelt, that's #22 for the year

image-3740441063.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have yet to dig any silver this year, but I've been spending my time on other things.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to beep more. For right now it's weeding the gardens and planting.

It was June last year when I found my Morgan doing just what I'm doing now, clearing weeds and turning over the soil.

In that time I've lost 41 pounds (if you find them, you can keep them, lol), learned a lot about the history of my new hometown, cleared out a lot of trash from my yard, and I've never been happier.

This hobby has been awesome for me in so many ways that even if I don't find any other silver it is worth it just to be out in the yard.

Happy hunting all. Spring is coming, hang in there everyone up north.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread