north florida -suwannee county - obrien florida

Johnny Hall

May 15, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello2: just a happy hello to my florida brothers and sisters of the hunt !

john and lesia (lisa) here about 20 miles west of lake city florida 25 miles south of us 90 and us 129 junction - its about 8 miles to branford florida where us27 and us 129 meet

we call it the island of o'brien :D (because the famous suwannee river encircles much of our rural farming county

if you all ever travel the less known corridor of us129 you have an open invite for a cup of coffee or a nice glass of tea from us as we want to make new friends. we are a active as possible disabled 50's something couple that love to use the md find lost items especially coins and relics

we can travel some for like day trips but not extended now because we have a furry child again "reddy" the snack tolling bulldog (#11) lol

anyway nice to meet yall in forum and hope to one day maybe lets all go hunt together too. most sincerely /john and lesia :metaldetector::metaldetector:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site :occasion14:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice area up there, I don't get up there for leisure much any more, but pass through quite often..welcome to the site, and HH!

OP
OP
Johnny Hall

Johnny Hall

May 15, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks dave , it is pretty nice area , main thing about here is if you did not bring it here then you surely will not find it here and im hoping all that changes when it comes to finding treasures in the ground . we went out today together
when the compadre arrived and lesia (lisa) is hooked she found a penny and a flat washed and knows for sure she can fine jewelry with the machine because she told me so hahahaha . im thrilled she likes it brother dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions