• p 021resized.JPG
    p 021resized.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 223
OP
OP
H

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
After 20 plus years of digging you think I would know better. I was down in a hole and saw some loose overhang above. I decided to knock it down but did not do a thourough enough job. After I resumed digging all of a sudden I felt a huge blow to my head, I thought I was done I even saw a bright light, like most people talk about with near death experiences. God was watching out for me, guess it was not my time, turns out the bright light was my headlight shinning in my eyes. :tongue3: I would estimate the rock to have been 15-20 pounds. Ringman you are right lucky I have a hard head. Even after the rock fell I was able to dig another four hours before tapping out with weak sauce. I did not find much to write about but I had a blast with my two digging buddies. Mahalo for watching out for me. Oops Shawn you supposed to throw yourself in front of the rock. Thought you had my back??? Just kidding.

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
GLAD YOU ARE OK, I KNOW HOW THE PLACE IS, I SEEN COUPLE OF CAVE-INS THAT'S TONS OF HARD COMPRESSED DIRT, IRON AND ROCKS ALL MIXED TOGETHER, AFTER ONE CAVE IN I TRIED MOVING THE CLUNK OF SOLID DIRT, COULD HARDLY BUDGE IT. GOTTA WATCH YOU GUYS, NO BOTTLE IS WORTH ANYBODY'S LIFE, BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY, SOME OF THE PLACES LOOKS DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY IN THE SQUARE POND, LOOKS LIKE THE WHO SIDE GOING COME DOWN SOON. JUST A REMINDER REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN IN WAIPAHU...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread