ALL TYPES OF SODAS "PHOTO GALLERY"

sodetraveler

Mar 3, 2010
Historic Saratoga CA
Re: ALL TYPES OF SODA'S "PHOTO GALLERY"

Big Mahalos to Hilo Bottle Finder and HawaiianBottleHunter for a warm welcome :icon_sunny:

I do hope to permanently relocate back to Hawaii some day, but for now I'm stuck in the mainland :help:

You guys are really inspiring me to start planning my next trip....those 8-sided Arctics are especially tempting :tongue3:

My "little" brother Crosta is also drooling over all of your awesome scores and hopefully will join in and show you all some of the sodes he's pulled - and is going to pull - from The Tar Pits :hello2:

I'll let you guys know next time I'm in town. I doubt that I'll be pulling anything as good as on my last visit, but any of the BIMAL sodes that I've seen posted here so far would be worth the trip!!!

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII

Some "TUFF" buggas... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• April 18, 2010 011.jpg
    April 18, 2010 011.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 391
  • April 18, 2010 018.jpg
    April 18, 2010 018.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 405

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009

No ways bra you killing me with the Hawaiian slug and the POST EXCHANGE. Yours? :headbang:

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII

hawaiiandigger said:
No ways bra you killing me with the Hawaiian slug and the POST EXCHANGE. Yours? :headbang:
I wish...Only one guy get dat kine bottles...You know who dat...

sodetraveler

Mar 3, 2010
Historic Saratoga CA

OMG!!! :headbang:

Those Hilo sodes are REALLY hard to find. I never even found pieces of those when I was digging on the Big Island in the 70's......

The guy I used to dig with kept bottlin after I left for college and after 30+ years of hitting it hard he still doesn't have both Hardys - or the Hobson for that matter. He did manage to score a whole case of Hawi Ice though! :laughing9:

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010

I like that 1st Infantry Post Exchange. I recently saw a vintage photo of the old Schofield Post Exchange. I have an idea where I might find some bottles possibly some Post Exchanges, however it is a bit risky. I have the green light from a property owner in Haleiwa to check out his place today after work. Hopefully there might be something left. I hear it's been hit a few times. 808Kaz, I'll call you if i find anything!

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII

808beginnerdigger said:
I like that 1st Infantry Post Exchange. I recently saw a vintage photo of the old Schofield Post Exchange. I have an idea where I might find some bottles possibly some Post Exchanges, however it is a bit risky. I have the green light from a property owner in Haleiwa to check out his place today after work. Hopefully there might be something left. I hear it's been hit a few times. 808Kaz, I'll call you if i find anything!
Good-luck give me a call...808Kaz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread