Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rock on :hello2: I always wanted one of those. What's her name. ? Ya should post her our comnunity ,in the pets section also.

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Checkout mine :laughing7: only thing my digging partner and yours might not get along LOL.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: 808kaz

Attachments

• BOTTLEHOLIC DOG....jpg
    BOTTLEHOLIC DOG....jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 337
  • BOTTLEHOLIC DOG....jpg
    BOTTLEHOLIC DOG....jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 330

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Howzit 808beginnerdigger, first of all welcome to this site...I know Hawaiiandigger and ringman...Do I know you????? aloha 808kaz

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010
Howzit 808kaz... Mahalo for the welcome. I don't think we know eachother yet. I'm an old timer starting all over again. Use to dig in the '70s. I actually first met hawaiiandigger and ringman online then recently met ringman in person last week and hawaiiandigger today along with a old time friend of mine. Awesome bunch of people!

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
808beginnerdigger said:
Howzit 808kaz... Mahalo for the welcome. I don't think we know eachother yet. I'm an old timer starting all over again. Use to dig in the '70s. I actually first met hawaiiandigger and ringman online then recently met ringman in person last week and hawaiiandigger today along with a old time friend of mine. Awesome bunch of people!

Howzit 808beginnerdigger, I pretty sure we going meet soon... I first met Hawaiiandigger and Ringman back in the early 90's when I first started digging bottles...cool bradda's, I lived in Waialua for 10 years and met them up Kawailoa digging for bottles...

That is cool that you are starting all over again...like me I dug on and off since the 90's and only the last 2 years I been digging more often...time changes and priorities changes but my passion for digging never left me...I guess that goes for you too...Hope to meet you soon...aloha 808Kaz

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010
808kaz, You still diggen around Kawailoa? I use dig at Ashley Road in the 70's and use to find milk bottles on the side of the gulch. I went to the meeting but haven't met everyone yet. Were you the one with the 7" Hollister Medicine Bottle? If you need a partner to dig around the NS, let me know. hawaiiandigger and ringman has my number. Thanks!

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
808beginnerdigger,
Yes that was me with the Hollister medicine...I live in town now close to Waikiki, I lived on the North Shore from the early 90's till early 2000's, those where the good day's when Waialua Sugar was still happening, access to the mountain was no problem...I been to the North Shore twice this year to dig, once up Pupukea and Kaiyaka Beach...No I haven't been to Kawailoa in years, I wish though, that place was hard digging but I found so much good bottles up there, things change and I no think can dig unless you hike in, been doing a lot research and been talking to some people to get access to certain areas to dig on the NS, it's matter of time...I know above Paalakai up Helemano plantation road is another good spot, the brush is so thick with the itchy sugar cane grass the gate below is open but they close it in the evening, Dole takes care of that area and I found out the head security is Jimmy Lotto, gotta stop by his house one day to talk to him about digging up there...I don't know though he use to give me hard time when I was up in the mountain, nothing but asking though...for sure if I head out to the North Shore I will give you a call...Kaz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread