Big Island Bottle Show April 24 2010

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
Saturday April 24 2010 In Wiamea at the New Hope Gym building from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Vendors tables still available for $30.00. Contact Skip Jensen at 989-4422. Skip is going to try and put this on once a year. Show the Big Island gang some support.
Lets put a group together and go check it out, maybe can go on a dig also? Let me know if you are in. Aloha, Mike :icon_thumleft:

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
hawaiiandigger,
Thanks for the info. Bummers I will be gone agian during this show. You guys want me to check with Glenn T to see if there are any spots to dig while you are on my home island? Too bad no can dig the Waimea Golf Course anymore. Got some W.C. Peacock whiskeys and gins out of there when they were developing the course. Anyway I am in Guam Tomorrow and return on the 7th. Then Indonesia on the 9th, return the 17th; then Maui from 21-25 Apr. Please call me for dig after that because I stay Jonesing.

COL Ken

Da One

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Hey Colonel Ken,

Give me a call when get to Maui. We can meet up and I can show you some of my stuff, and possibly meet up with one other collector. Guarans you going see some stuff you never did see before.

Da One

Colonel Ken

Dec 7, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
MT,
I'll defininitely give you a call. I'll be available during the evening. Are you in the white pages or does hawaiiandigger or someone else have your number. Looking forward to see some serious citron action.

Da One

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
Colonel Ken,

I'm in the white pages, or you could ask Hawaiian Digger or Kaz. If my schedule doesn't change, I will be available in the evenings on everyday and off on Sunday.

See you then.

Da One

808beginnerdigger

Mar 8, 2010
hawaiiandigger said:
Saturday April 24 2010 In Wiamea at the New Hope Gym building from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Vendors tables still available for $30.00. Contact Skip Jensen at 989-4422. Skip is going to try and put this on once a year. Show the Big Island gang some support.
Lets put a group together and go check it out, maybe can go on a dig also? Let me know if you are in. Aloha, Mike :icon_thumleft:

If anyone got some photos from the show, please post.

Mahalo!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread