Hello

Nohea

Greenie
May 16, 2011
I've been detecting seriously for almost a year and a half since I bought my dual field. Here are some of the interesting things I recovered so far. The first picture is a .925 ring that I came across while looking for a ring for a lady. Its a giant and weighs a little over 1-1/2 ounces. I think its winking because I bashed it with my scoop. The second one is one of my best hunts. I got a deep signal with my dual field and after a lot of digging, an old 18k ring showed up in my scoop. I scanned the area and got another deep signal. It turned out to be my first class ring. When I looked closer, it was a 10k 1956 Saint Louis College (high school) ring, which is the year my father graduated from there. Talk about chicken skin, my father passed away just over a year before I found the ring and he probably knew the owner. I kept searching the area and found 3 silver dimes, only one is identifiable as a mercury dime, and a silver quarter. I haven't cleaned the ring and gave it to my mom to take to a reunion with my father's classmates.

Attachments

• skull ring 1.jpg
    skull ring 1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 191
  • slc1.jpg
    slc1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 292
  • slc2.jpg
    slc2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 278

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread