One Year Anniversary Of Earl Being Called Home To Be With The Lord

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Aloha y'all,

On this one year anniversary of the passing our my brother, Earl, I want to thank y'all for being his friend. I know Earl is free and he has no more worries, pain, fears, and tears. I know he is with Jesus Christ in heaven because a year or so before he passed away, Earl became a believer and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

My wife, son and I are also believers and are saved and one day we will see Earl again when out time is up in this mixed-up world. I think about Earl every day and I miss him so much.

I want to thank Nate Garcia for his friendship and sharing with us the world of digging for bottles as we ventured with him to where Earl last dug in Wahiawa and a site in Takayama Camp. We are thankful for his generosity and his memorial message of EArl on this site.

Take care y'all. God bless.

Ronald, Earl's oldest bro.

sodetraveler

Mar 3, 2010
Historic Saratoga CA
I can't believe Earl has been gone for an entire year!

It seems like just last week that he was emailing me about his latest finds......

Earl was the first person to welcome me to this website. He was kind and generous - even though I was just some mainland haole he had never met.

He bought me lunch the first time we met. He came out and watched me and my brother dig on his way to church.

He showed me great places to dig - and even sent me maps! I have never met another bottler who was more generous and trusting than Earl.

I really miss him. He was the best!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread