2 posts in 2013?

OP
OP
L

lldein

Jul 1, 2010
Can anyone help? Bottle on left looks like not in book, second bottle is one in book only amethyst. On these Ishii's are there known to be different variations not listed in book?Any help or knowledge would be awesome.
001.JPG 002.JPG

Last edited:

IrishRooney13

Nov 25, 2011
New Paltz, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, just moved back out to Hawaii (Big Island). Was wondering if you guys do any detecting in addition to bottle digging. If so would anyone be interested in meeting up sometime.

OP
OP
L

lldein

Jul 1, 2010
Haven't gone digging in awhile. Spending a lot of time with dad hunting. In fact, where we hunt get bottles. One of the last places where me & Earl dug before his passing...

Sorry to hear you haven't been digging, I know there was an excitement before his passing, I have bottles on my shelf that I have bought from him and I will never let them go. But it would be great to get the excitement back. Just met a guy here on Maui and were planning a bottle dig soon. Don't see to much else happening on this site and was wondering.

OP
OP
L

lldein

Jul 1, 2010
Hey all, just moved back out to Hawaii (Big Island). Was wondering if you guys do any detecting in addition to bottle digging. If so would anyone be interested in meeting up sometime.

Aloha,
I'm on Maui I had just bought a brand new Excaliber 2 but it had something wrong with it and wouldn't hold a charge I guess I panicked and sent it back and got my money back,so I haven't done really any detecting, but I hear the digging over there in the Big Island is awesome if you do your research. Also the number one thing is always get permission if it is private property or county or state owned, better not to get shot or get arrested, but if it's somewhere in the boonies where you gotta hike should be no prob.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread