Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
White's Coin Master 1970
Whites TRX pinpointer
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN, way to go! Good luck on you next hunt. Maybe silver next. Coca Cola had bottling companies all over the place back in the day.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG RED!! Research can b almost as fun as the finds. What machine do u use and where r u huntin at? HH

OP
OP
INredneck

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
Well my wife bought the bounty hunter quicksilver because she lost her keys in the snow. It is doing its job it found her keys and other little treasures. I hunt gibson, vanderburgh, and daviess county when i can but i work 2 jobs and father of a 2 yr old time is few and far between.

OP
OP
INredneck

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
I just cleaned up the wheatie and it isnt 1941 it is a 1911 that is awesome

OP
OP
INredneck

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
I think it is neat how the 1934 wheatie in my picture is worth more than my 1911 wheatie

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday i found my first coin, a 1941 wheatie, 2 square head nails, some trash and a glass coca cola bottle which says washington,IN on the bottom. I didnt know washington had a coke bottling plant.

It only gets better from here on out..lol

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I go out thinking I might find something Im looking for...I find hardly nothing...but when I don't care and just want to get out of the house and swing cause its a nice day and I have time to kill I find all sorts of stuff....it is truly an amazing hobby...peace

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the addiction. Still ice fishing up here, but I'm getting the boat ready. Seeing robins already, so it won't be long. HH Kevin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread