Whos who?

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NW Indiana here. Into metal detecting, and gold prospecting. This winter can't be over too soon for me. Made a trip yesterday to where I prospect just because it was nice. I knew the creek would be to high with winter melt but it was nice to get out. Found a few flakes, left the big stuff at home, just took some pans a shovel and pick. Got a few prospects for detecting as soon as the frost leaves. OK so since your new here how bout a little bout you. Hunter

Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More central IN being I'm down in grant Co. But have access to Howard and Miami Co so helps out kinda... As hunter said simply twiddling my thumbs until it decides its a good time to get warm out.( any second would be nice.)

goober

Jun 2, 2013
sw lower mi
Detector(s) used
fisher 1260.yea its old.fisher 2 box. gold bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, im in sw lower mi.bout 45 min away,been hunting off&on for 30yrs but dont know a alot!! still learning,we also go gold panning out west.heading out in june for three wks.explore ghost towns,and take in the sites. retireing in may.so going to have some time on my hands as im getting rid of my other hobbys. agree with the other guys,snow cant melt soon enough. good luck and happy hunting! dennis.

rob250

Mar 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Central here north madison county . New to hobby but excited to get started

diggingforgold

Greenie
May 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elkhart here. I have 2 metal detectors, and dont know how to use either. I plan on doing a lot of detecting this summer. Experience is the best way to learn, but it is always nice having someone to explain things. Good luck everyone

OP
OP
S

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good to meet you all. I've done some reading during the winter and am looking forward to just having fun on the local lakes while detecting. But I may try a park or two until it gets warmer. lol

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hello everyone! I'm in South bend but am known to travel all over the place! We should all try to gather and hunt when the weather finally decides to cooperate!

OP
OP
S

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Dennis,
Thanks for responding to my post. Hope to me you and other as we search the local beaches.
Fred

OP
OP
S

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey diggingforgold,
Thanks for the post hope to get out soon and begin my search.
Fred

OP
OP
S

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Tori,
It looks as if there are more people in our area than I first guessed. Perhaps as time goes on we can car pool to the Lake alternating cars. I hoping for a good first season.
Fred

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a LaPorte Hoosier living in NC now, but frequent LP quite a bit.
Heading up there next week to do some detecting. I have permission to a few late 1800's school site. I hope there's something left. :laughing7:
-Doug-

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Elkhart area, if you need any help let me know.. digginjimmyhoffa and me hunt the area..

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I'm in kosciusko county. I hunt the water mostly. I keep a boat on wawasee, but like michigan's beaches too. I dropped over from a heart attack last march, so didn't get much hunting in last year. Good to see where everyones from. Hope to get well some day and do some hunting with you folks. I guess first we gotta get rid this permafrost. Happy hunting all. Kevin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread