Happy New Year

Pepper06

May 9, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's been a while since I've found anything worth posting here. we had some mild weather recently, so I was able to do some detecting. Each piece came off of different sites. From left to right, the button I believe came off of a civil war era union officers uniform. anytime I can find anything related to the civil war in my neck of the woods makes for a great day. the coin in the center is a 1868 2 cent piece, that's the second one of them I have found. the coin on the right is definitely my oldest find. there was just enough detail on it to identify it. it turns out that it is a 1820 Canadian half penny. oddly enough, it came off a piece of property that my great aunt and uncle once owned. it was a great way to end 2019

Attachments

• thumbnail.bmp
    2.5 MB · Views: 79

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stellar!!!!! Congratz...

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year to you, those are some great finds. Old buttons and old coins are why we keep doing what we do. I hope 2020 turns out to be a good metal detecting year for you. Thanks for posting your wonderful finds. SD

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds,Way to Go. A 2 cent piece has eluded me so far. I need to get out and hunt, can't find anything while sitting in my chair.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread