Jigsaw Puzzles

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other
Jigsaw Puzzle's

I've always wanted to "piece" together a tip to a base, I know many of you have done this. My goal this winter season is to go through my inventory of broken tips, bases, and mid sections and hopefully put one together!
morebrokes.jpg

jigsaw.jpg

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Re: Jigsaw Puzzle's

LoL PaleoHunter with your bones healing up couldn't think of a better way to pass the time maybe you will learn something new or find a special piece. I have tried matching many times decided when I become part of the earth whomever gets my collections can do it .Nice finds too ,First picture upper 9:00 o clock dark piece whats the material?

OP
OP
PaleoHunter

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other

iowatrout- if i remember from that picture that seems to me maybe knife river?, but it does seem a little to dark and greyish in color for that...but again I could be wrong, my materials knowledge is terrible.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa

It's worth a shot. The only time I was ever able to match two pieces for a complete point was just after I dropped a complete point on the garage floor. :BangHead:

OP
OP
PaleoHunter

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other

prime- did that last spring, dang it! the sound of flint on tile is worse than nails on a chalkboard!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread