3-18-12 No signal

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
I spent most of the day in the no service no signal deep woods permissioned zone to my suprize ladden with 24 hr. footprints some of wich you can barely see stradleing over the point .I was really shocked this is some way back mt lion live action knarly landscape that took me at least an hour just to hike into .
artifacts001-4.jpg

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Very nice!

Looks like an awesome creek to hunt too.

Hopefully the other guy was just looking for antler sheds :dontknow: (ya right... ::))

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
I think your right Sprig antler poachers there was no sighns of stone flipping I must say I admire sheds but the whole deer craze mentality has gone to far .

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Beautiful Point, Trout! That's some awesome looking gravel on that creek, too. That's my kind of creek. Looks like heavy rain for the next couple of days. That should help with some of my leaf covered, mud slimed creeks. Thanks for taking us all along.

centraliowa21

Mar 23, 2011
That is a nice point...I miss creeks that look like that. Like Prime said though, hopefully the rain this week will help us out. Thanks for showing.

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Nice point Trout :thumbsup: I seen on the mushroom map that they are finding shrooms in central Mo. It won't be long for us with rain on the way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread