You never know what you will find!

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Congrats there Trent !!! You had one killer day for sure, looks like you wore Buddy out again and I can remember how good them brats taste last fall.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Wowzers, Trent! What a day! That mammoth tooth is fantastic!!! Another one off your bucket list but it's still on mine. I don't know how you face those five acre gravel bars. That's a daunting challenge. Congratulations on all the finds and thanks for the video.

OP
OP
Almostneverlost

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Thanks guys! Lee, I sure hope you are able to make it on the fall trip this year, hopefully things will lighten up for you at work. Tom, that's the same thing I thought about when I found it, the ol'e bucket list, now onto that elusive bannerstone. Them big sand bars aren't really that bad, I used to try to pattern walk them, but I would find myself picking up the same rocks where I had been anyway, so now I just meander all over, and let the force guide me :wink:

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Nice haul Trent! That is way cool! Like you said, you never know what you might find - any cavities on that big ole molar?

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Well done Trent great finds I like your ocean of rock hows the water level currently ? got some of your vid loaded never got to see the tooth hate to ask dont have a pic do ya buddy?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread