Parks.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: Parks.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2010
    Arizona
    Whites
    6 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Parks.

I went to check a couple of the parks today because I just got permission to detect in all the parks here the other day after about a year of trying to get permission. I didn't take the detector today because I just wanted to walk around the parks to try and get a idea of what to expect tomorrow and monday when I'm detecting. I managed to pick up a pocket full of pennies and a few nickles and dimes and a quarter that were laying on the ground in the parks.

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2637 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Parks.

Hope you Have a Pinpointer to help In Clearing off the top layers so you Can get down to the Goodies!!

If your finding that many coins just with your eyes the Park is Probably loaded with Coins, tabs, Bottle caps, And a Little silver with a few Gold Items Thrown In to Make It exciting~~~~ Good luck And HH Chug
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Feb 2010
    Arizona
    Whites
    6 times

Yeah , they told me when they gave me permission to detect the parks that nobody has detected the parks in a long time and with all the clad I found I can see nobody has touched these parks in quite a while . I have the Garrett Propointer. It'll take me a while to detect all 8 parks.

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2637 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Take along a few Nine volts You will need them !!! "I have the Garrett Propointer" it going to go be a beeping and Buzzing for awhile Cant wait to see the results of you Hunts Chug!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Feb 2010
    Arizona
    Whites
    6 times

I can't wait to detect the old park that used to be the city baseball field in the 1870s-1890s.

us
    May 2007
    North Central Kansas
    Explorer SE / T2 / Garrett Ace 250 / White DFX 300 / F75 X-Terra 705 / E-Trac
    18 times

Sounds fun What part of Kansas are you from?

us
    Feb 2010
    Arizona
    Whites
    6 times

I was in the northwest part of Kansas.

us
    May 2007
    North Central Kansas
    Explorer SE / T2 / Garrett Ace 250 / White DFX 300 / F75 X-Terra 705 / E-Trac
    18 times

Iam close to Phillipsburg Kansas, allot of homesteads near by, still working on access to some of them.

us
    Feb 2010
    Arizona
    Whites
    6 times

I have family in Norton and I might be moving there in june . I'm still waiting to find out if I will be staying in Kansas or moving out of state.

Sponsored Links