Big Silver Pocket Spill!!!

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Way to go guys nice find and love the pictures. Had a beautiful day to hunt and this only makes it better.

Later Jim

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
Congrates Buckle brothers! :)

Buckle Brothers... I kina like the sound of that. Thanks Jim, and Happy Hunting!

Buckleboy

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
BuckleBoy said:
Montana Jim said:
Congrates Buckle brothers! :)

Buckle Brothers... I kina like the sound of that. Thanks Jim, and Happy Hunting!

Buckleboy

Oh My! :o How about Buckle buddies/bunnies :-[

Great finds, congrats.

Burt

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day!!! Congrats.

I am still looking for my first silver with my MD.

Good luck on the next hunt.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buckle & Buckle,
Amazing find and fantastic pictures. Congrats to you two.
Thanks for the post,
MM

paul1410

Feb 6, 2007
Land of the Cheese Steak
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado, White's Spectrum XLT
WOW, what a pocket spill! How exciting!

Congrats on the finds and making the banner BB.

Super post and pics. (a nod to KFB)

Thanks for sharing.

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
WHY is it, Will, that you always have to go to extremes??? ::)

I mean the odds are about a thousand to one that any coins in an outhouse pit will be on the very bottom of the outhouse... not nearly right on top of the material filling it in.

Obviously some kid for whatever reason swallowed a handful of coins as he was about to get caught for stealing them and then... a few hours later... with some strange and fascinating things going on in his innards... rushed out to the old outhouse which was just about full of what outhouses are full of... and made the final deposit... turning the old crapper into an "outhouse bank"... instead of a "posthole bank".

In the final analysis, Will, it just goes to show ya that you gotta put up with a lot of crap to get something good out of life. ;D

Congratulations on a great recovery! Try not to get carried away by it and leave at least a few clad coins scattered around the state for the rest of us Kaintucks to stumble on with our detectors and oooh and aaah over!

By the way... PM me about your trip over to Austria... haven't heard a word about how it went and when you got back. If you "buckle brothers" are not joined at the hip yet let's get together and hunt some more. I have plenty of time for it through the month of August.

DC

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AnOldPro said:
I mean the odds are about a thousand to one that any coins in an outhouse pit will be on the very bottom of the outhouse... not nearly right on top of the material filling it in.

Obviously some kid for whatever reason swallowed a handful of coins as he was about to get caught for stealing them and then... a few hours later... with some strange and fascinating things going on in his innards... rushed out to the old outhouse which was just about full of what outhouses are full of... and made the final deposit... turning the old crapper into an "outhouse bank"... instead of a "posthole bank".

The coins were found on the way to the depression in the ground...not actually in the depression. Yes, we have some catching up to do. PM sent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread