But it is Silver

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Went out Sunday for about three hours at one of the little areas I have been wanting to get to. Found a little clad and a religious metal. The metal is a little old because it is a combination metal half for St. Joseph & St. Christopher. Can't remember when they quit selling St. Christopher items. Still haven't found any silver Coins but the metal is Silver. Now that Silver has been found what's next Gold :D :D :D.

Later Jim

Attachments

• MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 331
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 327

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your first silver! You deserve it if anyone does. I wish I had of been there with you diggin. What number did the XLT give on that target? I hope to be feeling up to going out soon like the good ol days! (3 months ago)

For you who do not know Jimmy he is a great guy and a real pleasure to hunt with. A true asset to the hobby. Once again congrats and keep it coming out of the ground.

Tom

OP
OP
JimmyT

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Tom thanks for the kind words and can't wait until we get back out there. The XLT was showing +79 & +80 but most of the swings was +80 . The icons showed penny or dime guess I'll keep digging those pennies. ;D

Later Jim

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your first silver! Best wishes for many more.

Your Friend,

Will

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread