Louisiana roll call

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey jharhed, call me. Your # never survived the plunge my cell phone took.
You notice all the action where Tuyet dug the ring?
I might check it out Sat. or Sunday.
Anyone else interested, submit a pm to me with - moms maiden and the last 4 of your social.
Lol, Ray
Now minus appendix as of Febuary 5th!

Donald70448

Feb 22, 2014
Mandeville, La
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for partner, kinda new, live in Mandeville by the lakefront
Donald70448@yahoo

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright Ray, your time is runnin out temps will be in the 90s before you know it.

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
90's!!! I only do mornings and evenings in the 80's.
You wanna hit Chuba next Sat. or Sunday? And or lower coast?
Ken? Jerry?
Ray

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all from Shreveport! Not new to the site or hobby, just new to this thread!

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Jon. I was detecting close to you this past weekend. Though I'm not always around BR I do make my way that direction quite often. I made a few good finds down there. My first 69 caliber 3 ringer I found Saturday. I've been after that one for a while. And Sunday I went to Mississippi and found 8-9 58 caliber 3 ringers. Pm me if you ever around Alexandria and maybe we can get together on a detecting trip

signals diggem all... LaGold

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We also got a little snow today guys. I don't remember ever seeing any snow in March.

jonm287

Jun 24, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido micromax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just found my first find ever down here in Louisiana. A big chunk of a cast iron pot about 6-8 inches down, in my back yard. How's that for epic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gotta start somewhere. You just started detecting?

jonm287

Jun 24, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido micromax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For all intents and purposes, yes. I bought my detector at a gun show in NC on a spur of the moment decision, and used it a little bit at an abandoned mica mine above where I used to live. Found an old metal pipe coupling and a boot that had usmc 1917 on it, as well as some old mine track nails. I've got a really good lead on a settlement from the late 1700s that's all wooded now with no houses nearby I'm really wanting to get to. I think entergy might own the property, but not sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

fltacoma

Mar 6, 2014
shreveport, la
Detector(s) used
All current Tesoro Metal Detectors including Bandido II Umax and Silver Sabre Umax. In other words, way too many Tesoro's lol
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from shreveport! Barksdale is what brought me to louisiana :) im looking for people to go out hunting with...

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
You boys and girls seem to be looking for places to hunt in Louisiana. The only one of you that I know is LaGold and I only met him once and did give him some maps. I have many hours of research in Louisiana history toward my college degree. I have also worked as a Petroleum Landman for 20 years doing land title research here in Louisiana. I have a Minelabs E-TRAC that I have owned for several years that has less than an hour of swing time. Authuritus, ain't he from Beaumont, has set in my shoulders, elbows and one thumb along with other injuries including COPD. I am 63 years old. I have been here on treasurenet for several years and have read the Louisiana post for all this time. I am not a Civil War person but I do know areas that may produce pre-civil war era finds, including precious metals. I am not into giving info out to the world but may consider giving it out to people that don't try to cheat others and steal into their places to hunt for their own personal greed.

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about the arthritis, starting to slowly creep into my hands as well. Not as easy to swing as it used to be. Always looking for locations, just haven't had much time to research. Don't give up, swing it when you can!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread