Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted in a small yard this week. this little yard is about 30 feet by 30 feet with the remnants of an old walk way visible. Yesterday I picked '43 quarter, 3 war nicklels, 4 wheaties and 5 pre-64 pennies (non-wheatie), along with a nice (ruined) pocket knife. Today I went back and picked up a 1942 Merc. (hoorah! (and more of those copper pennies) Its my first Merc for 2013.
There was a fellow that came and watched me for a while. He lives next door to this house, a home built somewhere in the late 1890's. He left and I thought no more of it. But the good news is I now have permission to hunt all of his property. he must have about 50-60 acres. He grew up there, since he is a couple of years older than me, he probably has good remembrance of what was where.

Roy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find Digger2.

roceda

Nov 12, 2007
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats great. I've had people watch me before, but I have never got an invite to hunt their property.:dontknow:. Ron

OP
OP
Digger2

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's a first for me also. My wife was over visiting his wife, while I was hunting, so I figured someway she might've had a hand in him given me permission.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread