Oldest one yet!!

Luckystiff

May 28, 2013
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys good morning. So I went out early Saturday morning just up the road from my House to and old cellar hole for a couple Hours in the morning and found this 25lb pry bar. Came back did some chores around the House and had a couple of hours left in the day so I went back over the stone wall next to my House where I found a 1910 Barber dime two weeks ago. And found this not 12ft from where I found the Dime. I am so Pumped!! 1873 Indian. Its pretty worn and green can't tell if its a Double Liberty or not. thought I had pounded that spot pretty hard after I found the dime. You never know what you miss just inches from your coil.

Thanks for looking. 1873.JPG

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there my friend! Great find buddy. I'm excited for you man! It's an awesome feeling isn't it. I didn't even know this section of tnet existed I don't think :-) I've had great luck cleaning my indian heads. They usually clean up very nicely. That's a great year and awesome find. I know that feeling and it never gets old buddy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread