Is there ANYONE in Hagerstown,Md that would like to get together??

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't mind partnering up with another detector. I'm on the eastern shore though. Probably a couple of hours from H town. I do have a couple of places to detect and there's always the beaches which are only an hour or so from me. If you're interested shoot me a message.

ispeedfrk8537

Greenie
Jun 1, 2012
Io70207 said:
I live in Smithsburg and would be looking for a partner both land and wet.
IO

I live in Smithsburg MD not that far from you and I am a noob to this but I'm always ready to go on a good hunt :-)

Andrew Jon

Tenderfoot
Jun 29, 2013
I am five minutes from Hagerstown. If there is anyone in the area that wants a lady pirate as a partnerin Hagerstown let me know!!!

Hey I am in Gaithersburg (soon Urbana) but if you know of a spot in Hagerstown or in between us I would love to go with someone. I'm pretty new to this but really have been having fun. Let me know weekends are best for me. Thanks

QAnnesRevenge

Greenie
Mar 14, 2013
Also in Hagerstown.......always looking for people to hunt with and new places to hunt. Let me know if anyone is interested.

MAXIMUS

Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Located in Germantown, MD here. Lately I have been hitting a number of parks and playgrounds but just purchased a second detector, an AT PRO, so looking forward to conducting some water hunts too.

chisel

Mar 18, 2014
Boonsboro, Md
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Boonsboro and am kinda new to this. Looking for places to search right now. Be interested in meeting up and finding some good stuff

Glen Burnie

Mar 29, 2014
I'm in the Glen Burnie area and would love to find a friend in the area to MD with. Fairly new and love it a lot. Wish I would have started years ago.

Tim

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I belive all those guys want to meet with "missmetaldetectingdiva" just to meet her rather than metal detecting. I bet is so.

lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will drive to Hagerstown if you have a few good places in mind. Then I'll stop by my mommy's house

darbbb

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an old thread, but I am in Frostburg MD and looking for a hunting buddy or two. Anyone? Shoot me a message.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread