Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good. I use google earth pro to verify gps points, abandoned buildings. You can view multi satellite images from different dates in the past to overlap the new landscape. Works pretty well once you know what to look for. I have the MD itch I cant wait any longer. I got permission for this coming week to hit a farm in Street Maryland near Dublin. Research seems promising. Keep in touch when your ready to get dirty.

Quake

Mar 1, 2010
MD
Detector(s) used
Current: Xp Deus, Equinox 600

Detectors used: Whites XLT, Fisher F75, Minelab Se Pro, Makro racer 2, T2 LTD DST,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in aberdeen allways looking to go dirtfishing, Found some large cents up in havre de grace .

Mar 18, 2016
Montgomery County, MD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this forum...and don't own a metal detector yet...still on search for the best one that will help me find cool artifacts. I know of a few spots in the Montgomery county area if your interested in going on a adventure.

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this thread and just wanted to say that I'm also farely new. I just went out on my front lawn and got a few clad and a couple of pins. Nothing overly exciting but I can say that I'm definitely getting the hang of my equipment. I'm always down for meeting fellow detectorists and looking to going to the best places, permissions. I suck at getting permission and would like to go out with some people that are fluent with getting permissions. I have some properties in the Catonsville area that I was looking at and also willing to travel around a little with some people. I know they have Baltimore clubs, but I'm not a huge "club" person right now. Maybe next year I'll look into that. Anyways, I keep posting and asking for people to hang out with. I'm off til Apr 4 and would love to get out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread