Gold Chain I LOST 5-7 years ago

x1fstsolx

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Have been a jeweler for a few years and about 5-7 years ago I was at a maryland beach and lost a 26" gold chain i have picture to verify it was mine. I was young and dumb to take it to that beach. I have just said i will never find it and i searched the water where i was for 2 hours and paid a metal detector to search for hour. I almost think in is a lost cause.
for a description of the Necklace
26" figarurucci (not your standard figaro link) 10k gold
Handcuff clasp
if my memory is correct 93.6 grams
My jewelers cost was quite low compared to retail: $7500 today 11 years ago 3,000
Kays jewelers carry in standard 22" i had mine special ordered in 26" So great chance of being one of a kind
i owned this necklace from 18 yrs old till 22 - 23 when i lost it i am now 29 and trying to find an honest treasure hunter to help me return it?
i have the streets that i was at during my day trip to the beach but it could have been washed up or down the beach

SKLancaster

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2013
Port Republic, Md.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your post is a little hard to follow. I assume you are currently request help to locate this necklace?
If so, you have it posted in the wrong location, this thread is for things people have found. You may want to post here Lost & Found .
Also, since you originally posted in the Maryland section, I assume this item is somewhere in Maryland. You may want to give a general idea of the location to narrow down those that can help.
Also (just my $.02), if this location is an area like mainstream Ocean City, you probably should give up on ever finding it.
Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread