🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1706.JPG 100_1707.JPG

These were picked up off a farm in Dublin, MD. The big spoon has a beautiful flower design and is pretty heavy. Any ideas what era these may have been from?

Last edited:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To any that followed this thread, my mystery solved. I was able to contact Scott Perkins, Publisher & Curator, THESTIEFFCOMPANY.COM. Amazing response time from a email I sent him. He informed me that this piece was made in 1939 and can be found in the 1939 catalog. This piece serves dual duty. One is a Plain BERRY SPOON.. for serving fruit. Second is as part of a SALAD SET.. matched with a salad fork. Thanks for your help again. Now I have to go back and MD for the salad fork. lol

Nice finds, thanks for sharing. That spoon is pretty darn cool. Here's hoping the salad fork shows up next time :icon_thumright:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question, the smaller spoon in your first picture, is that a soup spoon? Is that silver or even silver-plated? Just curious. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions