Love cape cod in Summer

Ollieboy

Nov 3, 2006
America's home town
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes Tiger Shark w/clean sweep
Hello everyone want to introduce myself. I'm from Plymouth Ma, took up this hobby to help in my Cancer recovery. Needed something for exercise and this has work out awesome for me. Bought a new Tesoro tiger shark about 4 weeks ago and this is what i found so far all on cape beaches. 22 rings three returned to owners, two Timex watches both ticking within 25-30 feet apart on the same day, countless ear rings only one has any value, and 108 dollars in clad. Pretty amazing i think. Only thing i can say is i love this hobby.
Ollieboy

Attachments

• treasure 9115treasure 9115.jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 717
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (1).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (1).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 715
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (2).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (2).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 720
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (3).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (3).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 710
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115.jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 721
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (1).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (1).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 719
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (2).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (2).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 722
  • treasure 9115treasure 9115 (3).jpg
    treasure 9115treasure 9115 (3).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 724

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Amazing finds and thanks for sharing the pictures. Was there one beach in particular, a pond or ponds, etc. A lot of National Sea Shore down there that I believe you are not supposed to hunt but not sure if they enforce it.
HH Roy

OP
OP
Ollieboy

Ollieboy

Nov 3, 2006
America's home town
Detector(s) used
No actually upper cape along cape side of buzzards bay, several beaches i hunt. I have learned to be there at the right time and with the right equipment i guess. I got a clean sweep coil for my tiger shark and it's awesome, once you get the hang of it. I also hunt all metal mode all the time and dig everything. Should have posted the thousand tabs etc before i started getting the good stuff. Going to Aruba with detector next month can't wait.
Ollieboy

Thor!

Aug 30, 2005
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
1280X & Sovereign
Nice haul Ollie!! I've been searching the cape for years mostly fresh water and the woods and have no where near that! Hmmm Buzzards Gulch, lots of rings, sounds like OS? to me!

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
Ollieboy,

I"m the guy that sold u the Tigershark and the cleansweep coil,U know who I am! Call me at the dealership I have a request , Mabey u can help us out. Or E- Mail me.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
great stuff you have there i do seagull beach and rexhame as often as i can i havent found anything good yet you on the other hand are doin great keep up the good work jim

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can say is Holy Batman...what great finds.....and welcome to TNet...We will be looking to see more posts from you...Got me wanting to go to the beach...HH

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thats a great collection of loot!!

nice haul Ollie!!! I wish you the best of luck this winter!!! when the Witch of the Nor'easter come 's a calling!!!

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on some AWESOME finds!!!! ;D Good luck in Aruba and if you only do half as well there, you will still be doing fantastic!!! WTG!!!!

OP
OP
Ollieboy

Ollieboy

Nov 3, 2006
America's home town
Detector(s) used
Thank you everyone for your replies. I am really looking forward to Aruba except for my wife not being happy to compete with my Tiger Shark. Anyway I'm experiencing severe "So Called Cancer pain" in my neck and shoulder. Spent the day at the pain clinic Friday and they put me on a Morphine patch, Dilaudid pain pill, muscle relaxant, and Neurontin to heal raw nerve endings, i guess. So far i have been wearing 2 morphine patches with little relief and hoping this doesn't affect my trip to Aruba. I look forward to reporting my awesome Aruba finds as soon as i return. Most likely will try to set up a MD'ing trip back to the happy island for anyone who would like to join me.:-))
Ollieboy

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ollie:
Great pics, great presentation.
Have you checked out the rules about metal detecting in Aruba; one of my friends had a bad experience though it could have been an incident just to extract a bribe.
I worked on the Cape in the summer of 1960; had I only a MD at that time........
Don.....
Don...

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy you better stay their. I've hit every beach on the cape from Eastham to Osterville. All I got was a few coins at each beach. So if you got that much. Then theirs more their because no one has hit that beach yet. I would love the hobby if I did what you did. Ok Now the fun begins when you get done with that beach. Stay in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread